August 1, 2012

Photo of the Day (PoD)~ Pink Flower

I really love taking photos. I may not be fantastic at it but when you take that picture that just seems so artsy-fartsy you feel like maybe you're a little talented...maybe, and you can capture moments to remember or things that are so pretty. Like flowers~ they're the best subjects (: 

Well I'm going to start posting a photo that I want your feedback on. Give me tips on taking photos? or tell me if you like it? My project for this summer is to frame some photos to put on my bedroom wall but I need your help! .... silence .... i don't have any followers or readers yet but maybe I will! Must think positively + ~ After that long little section of words, here's the PoD! 


not sure what this flower is...anybody?

No comments :

Post a Comment