Anyways, another thing that I'm really excited about is Levina from stardust wishes gave me the Liebster Award! Yay! (back in 2012 but still, yay!)
Here's some description about the award and the rules:
"The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is a German word which means the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
1) Post 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. In addition, create 11 questions to be answered by those you have tagged.
3) Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4) Go on their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5) Remember, no tag backs!
Okay, Let's start!
11 things about myself:
- I LOVE food especially bread, pasta, noodles (bc they're different from pasta), potatoes, cheesecake, and ice cream :)
- I've played the violin for about 13 years. We've had a long commitment, my violin and I and a lot of adventures
- I adore movies~ I've never gone to a midnight premiere but I will go out on the opening day with my brother to watch a movie, nevermind the cost :P
- People always describe me as quiet which I've kind of accepted since I am pretty much a quiet person in general. Though when I'm with my friends..that's another story xD
- I love going on youtube or pinterest and seeing all the diy things they make. I haven't really gotten around to making anything myself but I'm hoping to this summer
- I also love love love photography. Right now my main cameras are my Canon point-and-shoot and my iPhone4 (not really good quality) but I'm saving up for a Canon Rebel, either Ti3 or Ti4. I'm not sure as of now but I'm trying to read a lot of reviews to pick the best one. (Do you have any suggestions?)
- And because I love photography, my main outlet is instagram which I've recently got this year. Follow me! infinitelee_grace
- I am a dog lover. I tell people I'm going to have 5 dogs when I get my own place: 2 golden retrievers, a puggle, a shih tzu, and I'm not sure about the last one yet
- I like to keep journals though I'm as inconsistent with them as I am with my blog...So in the journal I have now, I have post all the way from 2011
- I'm never really inspired by just one person. It depends on the time and who I come across. So right now, I'm mainly inspired by Emma Watson (I didn't realize she was so great until recently--check out the link) and Jennifer Lawrence. Both of them are really down to earth with brilliant personalities. They're also gorgeous
- I've recently gone on a college road trip with my family and I think I've found the colleges I really want to go to! I love Duke and Georgetown ^__^
1. What's your biggest fear?
Materialistically, I am really scared of any sharp objects like knives, needles, etc. Just thinking about them gives me shivers. But I guess my BIGGEST fear is disappointing others. I've realized I really don't like disappointing other people so I'm really motivated by people's expectations of me. Though I've realized it's okay to fall/fail sometimes :)
2. Who's your favorite blogger?
3. What did you want to be when you were a child?
So many things, a teacher, astronaut, dinosaur (yes, my brother's influence), doctor, there's probably a lot more that I don't remember
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Thoughtful, Sensitive, Creative
5. Do you believe in true love?
I'm a romantic, so yes :3
6. What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?
OHMYGOSH. so many moments...well one was when I was really young and I accidentally hugged the wrong mom in Pre-K I think. It's hard to differentiate between persons when all you can see are their legs.
7. Where would you want to live (besides your home now)?
In a city because I've only ever lived in suburb areas
8. What's one thing you can't go a day without?
My iPhone...sadly...I use it too much
9. What's your favorite word/expression?
My favorite quote: Be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios
10. Who/what inspires you to blog?
I came upon some other blogs on blogger a loongggg time ago and I just loved reading what they had to say and learning about other people who were different from me, who lived in different areas, and were passionate about different things. Pretty much anyone who's blog I follow has inspired me. I'd like to share my interests too so I guess my passions have also inspired me to blog.
11. If you could win any contest, what contest will you join and why?
I've never really thought about it...I guess the most competitive competition so I can feel good about myself :)
Just ate a s'mores waffle, delicious stuff.
That's all for now, thanks for reading!
That's all for now, thanks for reading!