August 1, 2012

DIY: Collection of Beach Treasures

Have you gone to the beach? If you haven't I would go soon~ it's summer! and the beach is definitely the place to be. But if you have~ well here's a little diy project for you to do...
If you collect shells, rocks, seaglass, little tidbits and oddthings here and there on the shore then you can put them all together with this collage sort of project!

It's a really cute idea and it's from the Martha Stewart website (link here) I really must do this soon, especially since I have time since its summer break and I have so many things from the beach I don't know what to do with! I  collected shells from the shore a couple weeks ago and put them in my bag...That wasn't a good idea. I forgot about all the shells until like a few days..no actually a week later and what do i find? Shell dust, fragments, and a whole lot of sand. Still got to clean that out. But now I can probably put all of them together, even if they are broken pieces, in this scrapbox. And not all of them are broken, some actually survived :) When I finally make one of these I'll post a picture, but try this if you have things from the beach that you have no idea what to do with. They were pretty at the beach but at home....what to do with them (:

1 comment :

  1. last time I went to beach on June.. but, fortunately I didn't collect them..
    whew, maybe when I go to beach I'll collect it for sure!
    I'll wait for your post a bout your holiday in the beach ;)

    ReplyDelete